1.25.2013

@1tmarathon

I have a twitter account that is for my normal, everyday life (@100tacks) but I started a new one for when I want to incessantly tweet, marathon style. This is to keep from annoying the few twitter followers I have, all of whom know me in real life [edit: there are two strangers following me now... on twitter, that is]

So far I tweeted a bunch on Wednesday while watching a Netflix Mythbusters Marathon in celebration of their ten year anniversary. Next week I think I'll be tweeting about 30 Rock as I  re-watch a bunch of old episodes (only one new episode left!). Sometimes I tweet quotes, sometimes commentary, and sometimes tangential learning links to related things.

I'll usually be watching TV or Netflix while tweeting from @1tmarathon, but I'll also use it while gaming.