3.08.2013

The Week Ahead

Last week I roamed about Polygon and Kotaku, cleaned up the home office, filed passports, did not read those library books and barely played Assassin's Creed. Overall, the week ahead is looking a lot like last week.
One of my goals this week is actually a goal for the month, and by extension, the rest of the year. I'll be writing more about it later.


Atelier Ayesha arrived from Gamefly today, so I'll be trying that out this week.


Still have more cleaning to do!


And like I said before, I didn't read these books either... but I do have an idea for a program I'd like to write, so that's something.


This makes for lots of games this week, but I'm gonna try to squeeze in Assassin's Creed again.

I've also got a few posts I'd like to write for this blog, but we'll see how the week goes.